- Building a home server to replace the ever expanding list of "cloud" services relied upon by today's family.
- Developing authentication protocols and network stack to support secure collection, access and sharing.
- Design, implement and ship web based software to fit customer needs.
- This included: rest APIs, modern SPA interfaces, automating deployments and developer environments, OAuth2/OIDC authentication, implementing secure RPC calls over UDP, and much more.
- Worked onsite with mCubed's largest client to increase the efficiency of their technicians.
- Built an iOS webView app to provide camera access, geolocation and push notifications.
- Client payed mCubed a fee to work directly with me and I started my own company.
- Support enterprise customers with installing and maintaining Symantec Notifications Server and for managing network endpoints.
- Worked heavily with IIS, MSSQL, HTTP, DNS, Windows Server, etc. to troubleshoot technical issues across customer networks
- Developed the email confirmation process from working prototype to production.
- Working to develop a cross platform electron implementation of the Telebit client interface.
- Converted the historical records database from MS Access to MySQL.
- Built an interface for searching the records in the database and finding information.
- User authentication to allow specified users to add/edit records to/in the database.
- User interface for adding/editing/deleting records by authenticated users.
- Administration interface for administrators to add/create users.
- Client wanted to allow business owners within the collective to edit their specific sections of their website.
- Sections were public-facing and needed to be indexable by search engines.
- Built a CMS on Server-Rendered React/Redux and express.js.
- Deployed to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Authentication with Azure Active Directory and OAuth OIDC.